Saturday, September 5, 2009







Haaaaluuuuuu earthlings!

Hows your fasting so far? :D Mine okay okay jee. hehe. And again sorry for no update. Im just not into blogging anymore. WHY? Because i have like alots of assignments to do, like friggin loads. But still have time to shop for Hari Raya. HAHAHA. Yes, called me shopaholic :p I just bought make-up lastnight. I bought 1 dress. Okay what dress has to do with Hari Raya? LOL. The dress soo lawa so beli saja tia. hahaha.

Oh yea I had my sungkai out with them babes last few days, with them Yean, Mallj, Fayen, Sastika and Nis :) It was awesome! Nanti lagi ah? yes? I was supposed to go sungkai out with Jengs but something came up sooo date got cancelled. Hmph. But theres always next time, right? :) Okay pictures shows everything right? and the last picture is my dad. Get well soon dad! He had an operation yesterday. I had my sungkai at Faisal place for 2 days straight! hehehe. But didnt get to take a picture. Random.

sooo i think i need to go now, cause my friggin assignments is waiting for me to do them :p LOL.
Till then, See youuu in my next post! Hari Raya is just around the corner. Im sooooo looking foward to it! hehehe.

I love you Wan Faisal :D
xx

No comments: