Monday, June 8, 2009


So yeahh how you all doing on this foine afternoon? :)

Yes, it has been while i didnt update you guys with my so called boring life. hehe. As you guys have seen in my previous post, those are the things that i wanna talk about here in my blog, well its no longer my blog, its ours, Faisal and me :D

Yes people we gt back together. Alhamdulillah, after how long we didnt contact eachother, no contact, no talking, no nothing with him. For sure some of you people knw what happened between us. Am i right? Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. :)

Maybe there are no right moments, right guys, right answers, maybe sometimes you just have to say whats in your heart. and to you Wan Faisal who now i can call my boyfriend,I haven't been around but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you.


I've learned that you know you're in love when you want to tell everyone about it, even if they haven't asked. hehe. Oh well everyone does. lols.

xx

No comments: