Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Did you forget that I was even alive? sigh

Hello bloggers! :D Yes ive promise that I'd be updating my so called boring blog with pictures right? So yeahh there you go! :D These pictures were from our outing yesterday. I wasn't in a good mood that time. I was all down. Like shit mann, i tried not to cry but yea my tears they just love my cheeks. sigh. Love them for made my day awesome. Having all those pain inside just couldnt stop me from taking those lovely pictures with them.

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.















People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear.

Nways thanks to Shaz, Phat and Amal QWNN for being there. Yes you guys really cracks me up lastnight. With the Chocolate lava tia. haha. Bila phat? hehe :D Sasak ni si phat tarus. boo.

and Shaz thanks love, nanti me sleepover at yours yea? I really can't wait tho. Batah wah my maid ani smpai. sigh.

Okay, im off.
xx

No comments: